Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Brea

Looks like Brea takes after daddy in her love of 4-wheelers. She had a blast helping Jordan clear his parent's driveway while they were away on their cruiseShe's also pretty quick- she can get into the groceries before I even have a chance to unload all of them from the car
lovely hats, ladies!

Great-Grandma Whitt gave Brea this Minnie Mouse for Christmas, and Brea enjoys watching Sesame Street with her new friend

Brea is taking her love of trying on clothes to a whole new level!


1 comment:

erika said...

Oh, do I just love Brea. A few days ago (out of nowhere) Jensen leaned over & said, "I sure miss Brea". Get cuter Jensen!!

So I miss you guys & I can't wait to see you next month (TWICE in a row--lucky you!)

Can your next post be about how Brea perfectly says ERIKA? Just giving you some blogger ideas...