...this is the first thing he sees...

(in case you can't tell it's Brea pushing her face into the mesh of the baby gate so she can watch him coming up the stairs)
And this is what they do together....

(once again, in case you can't tell, Jordan and Brea were doing the laundry, and Jordan thought that my work-out undies would be the perfect outfit for her)
3 comments:
Do you like how I am commenting on every post? Ha- how could I not? Brea has got to be the funniest kid ever, and so dang cute. She looks really good in those undies! But my favorite picture is for sure the smashed face on the mesh- priceless! I love that girl!!!
Niiiiiiiiiiiice! :)
Hahahahahah! Soooooooo funny!
And you can't go wrong with a 'mesh face.' :)
Krissy! I laughed (about the underwear swimsuit), I cried (well, I wanted to, when I saw her poorl little goose egg) and was thoroughly entertained! I'm so glad I stopped off at your blog today!
Post a Comment