We were SOOO excited that Dan and Tawni decided to bless little BrynLee here in Utah so we could all be there! She looked so precious in her blessing dress
What a cute little family!
Love you, sis!
Granny looks stunning in BrynLee's bib!
If there is food involved, Brea will be there!
BrynLee seems pretty pleased with the whole day if you ask me...
I have the best sister in the world! Thanks for all of your support and love. We had so so much fun spending time with you guys last week. I loved those pictures! Ha! That last one of Bryn is so funny. Brea is just too beautiful in her cute dress. Thanks for all of your help with the blessing :) Love you!
Alright is it just me or does Bryn look exactly like Dan? She is so stinkin cute! I should check Tawnis blog more. I love the picture of Brea and Bryn. They will be such good friends. Amazing what a difference a year makes in baby world. I love grandma sporting the bib it looks good on her.
I had to laugh about your Pebble Beach comment on my blog. Only you golfers would think it would be torture to go there and not golf. haha
3 comments:
Brea looks like such a big girl next to that sweet little baby! They will be great friends in a few years. The goose egg... OOOOHHHH ouch! Poor thing.
I have the best sister in the world! Thanks for all of your support and love. We had so so much fun spending time with you guys last week. I loved those pictures! Ha! That last one of Bryn is so funny. Brea is just too beautiful in her cute dress. Thanks for all of your help with the blessing :) Love you!
Alright is it just me or does Bryn look exactly like Dan? She is so stinkin cute! I should check Tawnis blog more. I love the picture of Brea and Bryn. They will be such good friends. Amazing what a difference a year makes in baby world. I love grandma sporting the bib it looks good on her.
I had to laugh about your Pebble Beach comment on my blog. Only you golfers would think it would be torture to go there and not golf. haha
Post a Comment