Monday, February 9, 2009

Swim Buddies

Brea started swim lessons this month, and besides the frigid water and hating her head being dunked under the water, she loves it!
She also loves her swim buddies- Cole and Ellie



This last picture was purely accidental (the camera snapped a shot as I was picking her up), but is also purely awesome.... gotta love those thighs!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

I do love those thighs! I think mine look the same! You are a good mom for doing swim lessons. Especially when it is freezing outside. Brea is so cute, and I can't believe how big she is getting. That is fun that her and Bryn share the same birthday! What are the chances of that?

Kandis Mortensen said...

Thanks for the new posts! I LOVED the hokey pokey, and how adorable she is in a bathing suit!

Tawni & Dan said...

Yeah! You finally posted again! I can't get enough of that girl- and I get to see her in 2 days!!! Is her hair getting curly again? She is so dang cute in all of those pictures. AHHH I just can't wait to kiss that little face. Love you!!!

Erin Axson said...

oh my goodness! you just want to squeeze her. Seriously, when do rolls hanging out of your suit stop being cute?

Niki said...

Have you noticed that no one is commenting about how cute my rolls are? You gotta admit, Brea can work those rolls to her advantage...me, not so much!