Check out BrynLee's awesome belly button! It was so weird holding such a tiny baby, because Brea was about that size when I was about 7 months pregnant!

Dan and Tawni are already amazing parents! We miss having them close by!


I was amazed- she is already lifting up her head!

Isn't she darling?!?!?!

Tawni was nice enough to chop off all my hair while I was there- 8 or 9 inches!

I miss you guys already!
4 comments:
LOVE the hair! And I LOVE the belly button. Awesome. Glad you guys had a good time at the game--we're only a tiny bit sad that we didn't even get invited...
I miss you too much already! We had so much fun with Aunt Krissy. Thanks again for taking the time to come up. And thanks for putting that awesome picture of me up. Yuck. I loved the last posts- Brea is so dang cute. I can't wait to see her next month! YEAH!!! We love you :)
I love love love love love love love love love love love the hair. You look beautiful. Er, we talked about the invitation situation...you were invited-- just a little late!
Hi Kris,
I finally figured out how to ad your blog to my homepage so I can see when you update it. I LOVE your hair and yes your daughter is so precious! Isn't she so much fun? How many months now?
Now please teach me how you add pictures in your blog so nicely. Mine always end up at the top!
Post a Comment