Saturday, January 10, 2009

Three-City Sport Spectacular

Brea and I flew down to St. George to see Kimball play basketball for Dixie. She loves her uncle Miles! She also loves cheering for uncle Miles!!

They lost the game, but we had a blast.

Kimball looks pretty hot out there on the court in his #10 jersey!

Jordan drove down and met up with us the next day, and we ate at the best steakhouse ever with Lou and Layth- they do fondue and bring your steak out barely cooked on a slab of lava rock that is 700 degrees and you cook the steak yourself. Awesome!

While we were in St. George Brea learned how to take her diaper off by herself...

Then Jordan, Brea and I drove down to San Diego with Lou and Layth to go to the Chargers/Colts AFC Wildcard Playoff game. GO COLTS!

Layth forgot his sunglasses, but I think he looks wicked-awesome in my sunglasses!

I was worried about how well Brea would do on such a long drive, but she was an angel the whole time!

Jordan's aunt and uncle Dave and Brenda and his cousin Ryan and his wife were kind enough to watch Brea while we were at the game. Brea only poked their cute baby Camryn in the eye once, so I consider that a successful night!

Of course I had to wear the MVP's jersey- who doesn't love Peyton?

We had the perfect seats- 10th row, 50 yard-line. Thanks, ebay!


There he is, the MVP himself- I swear he's 10 feet tall! The fans were mostly hospitable to us, until the end of the game, of course. By then everyone was drunk and wanted to rub their win in our faces, so we got out of there as quickly as we could (so quickly that Jordan forgot his coat, oops!). We were disappointed we lost, but we LOVED the game!
When we got back home, we went to the Jazz game and sat on the 3rd row right by the Jazz bench and right behind Deron William's wife. I guess all of Brea's b-ball practice in the kitchen in her jersey paid off, because she made it on TV and at half-time D-Will himself came and rubbed her belly. I'd say we'll never wash Brea's jersey again, but she spit-up on it, and it stinks pretty bad. Oh well!

We love you, D-Will!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bryan saw your cute Brea on tv! I wasn't watching the game at the time, but Bryan said, "Jordan and Krissy are at the game and Brea was just on tv!" Sounds like you guys have had some fun times lately! We don't go anywhere. I'm a little jealous!

The Shill Spill said...

Wow! You guys have had quite the eventful few weeks! Pro football game, pro basketball game, college basketball...can life get any better? I think not! How fun for you guys! (Can I tell you that I am jealous!?) :) Thanks for sharing.

Tawni & Dan said...

I don't know how many times I have looked at this post. I can't get over how adorable Brea is. She really is georgous. Please just let me see her and play with her!!! 3 more weeks. I am dying.