Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Heavenly Easter

We spent a long Easter weekend in St. George with Lou, Layth, Ty, Erika, Jensen, and a bit of time with Suz. We had a blast golfing, eating, hanging out, eating, and here are the few times I actually pulled the camera out~
during the priesthood session we introduced Brea to the joys of the pedicure. She was in princess heaven.
Er was nice enough to upgrade her to bedazzled flowers on her toes. I think she just knew that plain toes in the cute jellies she bought her just wouldn't be enough. Brea is so spoiled by her aunts!
When the boys got back we colored some eggs and ate delicious take-out. Sorry for the extra spice on the Benja's ladies!

Brea had to play the hot and cold game to find where the Easter Bunny had hid her basket. It was a little over her head, but she found it eventually
PS- we were on vacation, so don't judge us for letting Brea sleep in yesterday's outfit
Here is Brea prep-ing for the big Easter egg hunt

I had to bribe Er to fight Brea for the eggs. It's just no fun when you're the only one looking for eggs. You've got to get knocked around a bit, or it just isn't an egg hunt

Suz made it down in time for the Easter egg hunt...and... her wicked-awesome birthday party. We love Suz!



Once the Easter stuff was out of the way, we were able to par-tay for Suz's big day!

Er and Lou are gourmet chefs. This cake is proof, but don't you worry, we ate like kings and queens all weekend. Thanks for all the tasty goodness!
Brea always has to share the princess love when family is in town. Here she is beautifying Jensen. What a good sport!
And what is a party without some dancing. Just dance might be the coolest Wii game ever. Seriously.
We also made a quick trip out to Zions. Too bad it was freezing cold and Suz, Brea, and I barely got out of the car. We miss our out-of-town family already! Can't wait for Tahoe!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't judge you. Instead I thank you for sharing that picture of her with her easter basket because her hair in it is AWESOME!

Tawni & Dan said...

I've never knew I could love a picture of feet so much! I actually want those toes on my fridge. Darling :) And the easter hair was the best! Ha ha, I miss Brea too much. Those Whittenburgs are all so cute. Looks like an awesome Easter. I thought you would like Just Dance...

Princess Zelda said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! My mom bought Just Dance right after we played it at ur parents' house. U should see Ben bust a move. . . he must get it from my mom ;)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Brea's bed head! It's awesome! Sounds like you had a great time! I love it in St. George! Wish I could go there more often!