Monday, April 12, 2010

Chef Brea

My mom made Brea this cutest-ever chef outfit, which was all the motivation we needed to have a cooking party

Her smiley-face pizza was delicious!
And why should Brea have all the fun?

7 comments:

Cecily said...

What a cute chef outfit! I love that Jordan had his share of the fun too!

Rhiannon said...

haha, you guys are hilarious! Brea is so cute & so grown up!

erika said...

How awesome is LeeAnne? That little Chef outfit is the best - and I am super jealous!

I love when I look at your blog and I find 3 new posts! Such a treat. I loved loved seeing you guys last weekend. I am totally missing Brea and all of her super cool ways. I can't believe that you haven't blogged about 1) the butt sniff, 2) the innocent-looking trip or 3) the apple. Soooo funny.

I am looking forward to July already! Love you all!!

Cecily said...

Kristen,

I don't have your phone number! I guess I need to get it, eh?

That would be so awesome if you would watch Beckett for a few hours tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you today! Can we watch Brea tonight for you and Jordan? I'd love to help you out too. Hope all is going fantastic today.

Cecily :)

Elise said...

I want that cute little girl to make me a pizza too!!

Tawni & Dan said...

I didn't know you updated! I could have been gooing over my favorite neice for days now... That is adorable. I obviously wish we were close to join in the fun. Don't you love Mom!?!

erika said...

New post please. Thank you.