Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cute kiddos

Brea and I spent some time at the tulip festival with my friend Natalie and her adorable kids (who I somehow failed to take any pictures of- surprised, aren't you?).
When Jordan and I get tired of being dressed up like princesses, Brea resorts to dressing up Nina, her horse. Notice the big girl undies as Nina's necklace. I guess someone should get some use out of them, because Brea is NOT interested in potty training. We had a blast tending baby Ty, even if we didn't get enough time to enjoy this cute smile Kandis took this adorable picture of all the cousins. Pretty cute, if you ask me!

2 comments:

The Gibson's said...

That cousin picture is so cute!!! I love the little hugs.

Niki said...

You mean to tell me that Brea isn't the most advanced, brilliant child on the planet? She doesn't want to potty train, just like the other kids her age don't? Kris-you're rockin' my world here :) Not to worry-Cole will keep you real; wants nothing to do with it!
(by the way Brea, I still think you are the smartest girl ever...come and play with us soon!)