Thursday, May 20, 2010

April Birthday Bonanza

I don't have any pictures of me on my birthday, but I did manage to document my favorite part of the day... the part where Brea decided to pull all the petals off of my birthday tulips.
I also don't have any pictures of my brother Tanner on his big 16th birthday (I know, I've become such a slacker), but I do have a picture of Brea's obsession on his birthday- Brea did not want to leave this beauty our entire time at the Nickelcade.
Brea, Tay Tay, my mom and I had to take advantage of my free birthday meal at Tucano's on a lovely rainy day. Brea can't get enough of her adorable "rella."
Grandma Smart also had a birthday in April. She the cutest and sassiest 92 year old I know!
And finally, I have a picture of the Jordan on his actual birthday. Perhaps there is hope for this blog afterall.

8 comments:

McLerran Family said...

Happy Birthday to everyone! I know what you mean when it comes to picture taking. I've been a slacker lately as well. Hope you had a great birthday!!

Samantha R said...

That's a lot of birthdays in one month! It looks like you had fun celebrating!

The Gibson's said...

Happy Birthday to everyone. I hope everyone had good ones. We are coming up on birthday season at our house as well.

Cecily said...

Happy Birthdays all around! I laughed out loud when I saw the pile of tulip petals on the chair! Kids find the funniest thing to entertain themselves. :)

Princess Zelda said...

I'm kinda late, sorry it's been so long :( I hope u guys all had good birthdays. Jordan's cake looks like spaghetti and meatballs. . . Heh heh

Leslie said...

I love a birthday! I do find it hard to celebrate with a party for each one so great job and happy birthday to all of you! Also, it was great to see you at the park the other day!

Tawni & Dan said...

I love a new update! Even though it makes me miss you guys even more... I'm so sad I missed all of the birthday celebrations. How are we going to find a way to see eachother!?!

Chelsea Stewart said...

Oh, I love your little girl...your poor birthday tulips look so sad in their crumpled up little pile. I wonder what Brea was making with them? I'm hoping you still had a happy birthday though!

I love the undies around the horse's neck too...they make for a very beautiful necklace! I wonder why I've never thought of that before??