I round-brushed Brea's hair and she looked even more like a mini Krissy. She loved showing off her new 'do, but I love her curls too much to make this style too much of a habit.
I also have to write down a few of the funny things she's said lately:
~When I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do she'll yell at me "you're not my mother." Sorry Brea, look in the mirror. I am your mother. And I am in charge.
~When I push harder and make her do something sometimes she'll say "you crazy make me do that."

I also have to write down a few of the funny things she's said lately:~When I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do she'll yell at me "you're not my mother." Sorry Brea, look in the mirror. I am your mother. And I am in charge.
~When I push harder and make her do something sometimes she'll say "you crazy make me do that."
~Jordan asked her to do something and she replied "who do you think you are?"
~Just so you don't think she's always argumentative, sometimes I'll ask her to do something and she'll give me two thumbs-up and say "absolutely!" She's also been known to say "yes sir, mommy!"
~The other night she didn't want to go to bed and she told me "mommy, it's so dark, I can't even see the dark."
~I was taking too long to get her out of the tub and she told me "I'm so cold, I'm shaking like a leaf."
~Just so you don't think she's always argumentative, sometimes I'll ask her to do something and she'll give me two thumbs-up and say "absolutely!" She's also been known to say "yes sir, mommy!"
~The other night she didn't want to go to bed and she told me "mommy, it's so dark, I can't even see the dark."
~I was taking too long to get her out of the tub and she told me "I'm so cold, I'm shaking like a leaf."
~I had to take Brea's shoes off, as she had been jumping in mud puddles. She couldn't stand just having socks on (she hates having only socks on), but was having trouble verbalizing that. She kept saying "I don't have socks on," and I would tell her "you have socks on, but no shoes on." She got frustrated and said "science says I have no socks!" How do you argue with a girl when she has science on her side?
~I had to wake Brea up one day because she loves to sleep-in and we had somewhere to be. When I woke her up, she said "time to wake up? The clock says fourteen?"



7 comments:
Her hair is so long!! I love it, but the curls do fit her better. Also, some of those things she says remind me of Alexis at that age, so I'll just warn you that you are in for it!
Wow! She really is a mini you! So adorable!
Oh, she's so cute! I just love her little personality and how she really does look just like you.
I love the things little kids say. They keep life interesting and fun even if they are being little stinkers while doing it.
How funny! Where'd she come up with "Science says. . ."? It was fun to see u, hope u had a great birthday!
I am dying here! Oh Brea, how are you so cute? Good thing she is your child, cause I'm pretty sure she would already out-smart me at only age 2. I miss you cute little Brea. By the way, I love the round brush look on her!
Brea is beautiful! And I love the cooking pics. Jordan hasn't changed a bit...he is still as goofy and fun as ever.
Love ya!
Post a Comment