Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Night She'd Been Waiting For

Disney on Ice!!! She'd been preparing for weeks by watching princess shows in her diaper and heels (who knew she was so proficient at avoiding diaper wedgies?) She also carried around the Hometown Values advertisement for over a month
She was in heaven at the show~ she insisted on wearing her tu-tu and looked adorable!
I looked through my blog and noticed there hadn't been a picture of me posted for a VERY long time. I finally realized why when I saw how the picture turned out that I asked Jordan to take of us... so don't be surprised if you don't see another picture of me on the blog for a while.
This face says it all- Brea hearts Disney on Ice!

7 comments:

Elise said...

You make me laugh every time you blog. We went to Sat 11:00, I think it is just as fun to watch the kiddos reactions as it is to watch the show.

We should get together, it would be fun to reconnect.

Tawni & Dan said...

Best family night out ever! I like the picture of you- it looks like happiness :) Brea looked super cute in her tutu! Miss ya'll.

Natalie said...

How fun, Brea looks like she is having a great time! I love the pic of you! haha so funny.
Random question, where did Brea take gymnastics? She was at a real gym, not quite like the community center that we were at.

I am coming to town the first 2 weeks of April. We should get together and do lunch again and let our girls(+ Dax)play.

erika said...

Oh B! Is she just in disney-heaven or what? She looks adorable in her little pink tutu. I can't believe how big she is getting...it actually makes me quite sad!

Suzie told me about the whole, "I wasn't jumping on the couch...I was hopping" event. She is awesome. And waaayyy too smart for her own good!

Love you!

Ryan Smart said...

I think she might be the nicest kid ever in creation...runner up to me as a child of course. Seriously that is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait til my child does this stuff, except I think she may not be as nice...sad. I love Brea.

***PS the word verification for my post was fery-perm...how disney...and weird. Or maybe it was the time my aunt from Grantsville, who owns the Hair Hut gave me a body wave which was actually a perm and now there is an appropriate name for it.

Rhiannon said...

That is SO cute! She is hilarious. I don't usually post pictures of myself either, they never turn out. I like yours though. You look very happy.

Princess Zelda said...

That's so ADORABLE!! She's cute :)