Brea has been cracking me up lately. Every day she does something even more funny than the day before. I had to write down a few of the things she's said lately before I forget them, so here for your enjoyment are a few "brea-isms":
~
1. About a week and a half ago we went to Color Me Mine and Brea decided to paint a piggy bank. When we asked her what she wanted to name it she said "business" (pronounced bidnez). Pretty awesome name for a piggy bank, but where does she come up with this stuff? Here she is with business and her proud daddy.
2. Brea's favorite past-time these days is running away from me. The other day we were in Big 5 Sporting Goods and Brea ran. That place is the worst to try to find a kid in. There are SOOO many places to hide. When I finally followed the giggle to a rack of clothes in the back, I was so frustrated I made her take a time-out right there in the store. We then proceeded to the front to pay, where Brea saw some candy she just had to have. When I wouldn't buy it for her, she yelled at me "Sit down, right now! You in time-out!" Sorry sweetie, time-outs are a one-way street.
3. Jordan was changing Brea's bum right after a work-out without his shirt on. Brea looked up at him, started pulling out his chest hair, and told him "I'll help you be a princess." Obviously chest hair just won't do for princesses!
4. Brea and I were driving somewhere and she said "try it, mommy- try it!" When I asked her what I should try, she said "laughing!" I suppose I should adopt a happier driving attitude.


2. Brea's favorite past-time these days is running away from me. The other day we were in Big 5 Sporting Goods and Brea ran. That place is the worst to try to find a kid in. There are SOOO many places to hide. When I finally followed the giggle to a rack of clothes in the back, I was so frustrated I made her take a time-out right there in the store. We then proceeded to the front to pay, where Brea saw some candy she just had to have. When I wouldn't buy it for her, she yelled at me "Sit down, right now! You in time-out!" Sorry sweetie, time-outs are a one-way street.3. Jordan was changing Brea's bum right after a work-out without his shirt on. Brea looked up at him, started pulling out his chest hair, and told him "I'll help you be a princess." Obviously chest hair just won't do for princesses!
4. Brea and I were driving somewhere and she said "try it, mommy- try it!" When I asked her what I should try, she said "laughing!" I suppose I should adopt a happier driving attitude.
There are certainly more stories (like Brea learning how to juggle~ pronounced jungling and memorizing what all the pictures are of in the Book of Mormon), but we'll save those for another day. Instead, here are a few pictures of Brea with her favorite food and her favorite person.




10 comments:
That last picture is too cute--she is the funniest girl!
She's way cute! I love that she pulled out Jordan's chest hair!
She is such a doll!!
Brea is one of a kind. She is so dang smart, it blows me away. Could you get skype already so I don't have to miss everything!?!
Brea is such a cute girl! We should definitely plan a play date for the girls... Addie loved Brea and it was fun watching them play together!
She is the funniest thing ever! I love it when they start talking and say the most awesome things. Hey, do you have a pass to the aquarium? I have one that I never use so if you're going sometime call me!
Love Brea's little personality, such a cutie! I'm impressed with her little vocabulary, she's a smartie!
Wow - I thought I commented on this a LOOOOONNNNGGG time ago...sorry!
This is probably just a foreshadowing of what your grandchildren's name will be. Business and Taco? It's all good.
Let's just go ahead and make the easter/st. george trip a go. I know you guys want to. Who wants to wait for Tahoe anyway? Not me!
Love you!!
HI i just found your blog through Janelle's! what a cute family you have!! i love being able to at least see what everyone is doing through blogs!! mine is private but email me if you want an invite! tydevnulph@hotmail.com
i reminiscing of the good old ski class days at Targhee the other day, you were the best ski buddy!
That is a perfect name for a piggy bank. Now the test is to see if she can keep the money in it. Then we will know how smart she is.
Post a Comment