Monday, February 1, 2010

"I'm Like a Puma"

The other day as she was crawling and hopping around Brea told me "mom, I'm like a puma." Funny little girl. She certainly proved that she really is like a puma at her first day of gymnastics. She was SOOO excited, and had to wear a skirt with her leotard. She told everyone that would listen "I'm a princess!" It was quite the advanced class, but she did great and was so excited to see that her friend Mia was in her class as well.





This last picture is blurry, but I had to include her first attempt at a cartwheel!

5 comments:

erika said...

Way to go Brea! That is pretty impressive! I used to have the coolest gymnastics outfits under the sun - if only I had held on to them!

Question: When Brea said that she was like a Puma, did she say Puma or Pewma? You know what I'm talking about!

Lou said...

I just got a lump in my throat. Was anyone going to warn me that Brea just turned 8? Her leotard is probaby the cutest thing I have ever seen. And her hair is so long, and she got taller, and she thinks she's a puma. STOP GROWING B!

We miss you.

Cecily said...

Oh, that is sooo cute! I bet she just loved gymnastics. What a fun thing!

Susan Whittenburg said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. My little granddaughter is SOOOO talented! I'm hoping she'll forget her skirt so you can get a picture of her cute litte bottom in her 'leedeetard' (that was what Er called her leotard. Actually I think she still does...) Tell Brea Bama Suz can't wait to see all her new moves.

Tawni & Dan said...

I cannot wipe this big smile off my face! How is she doing a gym class at two? Pretty impressive. I miss that girl too much.