and our two beautiful girls
I think she's got it right, she's just pointing it at the cutest thing around! (No offense to you and Jordan)
Hey! I'm glad to know you have a blog!! I'll add you to our friend list too. What a great idea to get Brea her own little camera! How fun! :D
So happy you found us and even happier that you have a blog as well! I'm putting you on my reader so we can keep up with you guys. Your little girl is adorable!
I'm obsessed with this little girl. SOO SOO lucky to be her auntie!
Those pictures are awesome! I'm sure you'll get some good ones with Brea as the camera girl!
I'm so happy I found your blog!
Wahoo!! So you do have a blog! So great!! Can't wait to keep up with what you guys have been doing during the winter!
hahaha! that is so funny! she is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think she's got it right, she's just pointing it at the cutest thing around! (No offense to you and Jordan)
Hey! I'm glad to know you have a blog!! I'll add you to our friend list too. What a great idea to get Brea her own little camera! How fun! :D
So happy you found us and even happier that you have a blog as well! I'm putting you on my reader so we can keep up with you guys. Your little girl is adorable!
I'm obsessed with this little girl. SOO SOO lucky to be her auntie!
Those pictures are awesome! I'm sure you'll get some good ones with Brea as the camera girl!
I'm so happy I found your blog!
Wahoo!! So you do have a blog! So great!! Can't wait to keep up with what you guys have been doing during the winter!
hahaha! that is so funny! she is so cute!
Post a Comment