~and how could we resist? I thought I'd take advantage of Brea's last chance to fly for free, so Brea and I went to visit my sister and her family up in Idaho. It was a really fun, fast trip.
We lived it up while we were there- we went to Game World and had a blast duck-pin-bowling and playing at the arcade,

we went to a cute little Discovery Museum. Brea and Bryn could not get enough of the tiny supermarket and vetrenary clinic,
We lived it up while we were there- we went to Game World and had a blast duck-pin-bowling and playing at the arcade,
we went to a cute little Discovery Museum. Brea and Bryn could not get enough of the tiny supermarket and vetrenary clinic,









1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that was the best 2days of Bryn's life! Thanks so much for taking the time to come and visit us. We love you and hope you know you are always welcome here!
Post a Comment