Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who doesn't love Christmas?

We had a Christmas Miracle at our house. Brea woke up early enough for us to open our presents before we had to jump in the car and head over to the Payne's to talk to Elder Kimball bright and early. All she wanted for Christmas was a pink camera. Guess what? Santa came through with the adorable digital 'kid tough' camera.
Here are the proud parents on the magical missionary phone call:
Our families were so generous! Thanks so much Dean, LeeAnn, Mike and Suz for the awesome Christmas presents!

My parents gave Brea a whole treasure chest full of dress-up clothes. Ever since Brea won't take them off, and she lives in a musical. No talking. Only singing. Awesome.
Of course Brea doesn't want to keep all the fun to herself~

luckily she let her cousins slide by without having to
play dress-up.
Of course Ty didn't need to play dress-up. He had that covered on his own.



I miss Christmas already. Luckily Brea still wishes me a Merry Christmas every day. I took the tree down one day after Christmas while she was taking a nap. She cried when she woke up.

1 comment:

Tawni & Dan said...

I want to be in Brea's musical! I love that she was so in love with Christmas. She is so tender. Miss her and ya'll.