and our two beautiful girls
I'm grateful to have known and loved such a funny, wonderful man. We miss you, uncle Steve, and can't wait to Riverdance with you in Heaven.
Steve is on the left, with his daughter Paige and his brother Russ to the right
I wasn't there for that Reunion. That was so funny and so hard to watch at the same time. Thanks for sharing it :)
Kristin, I'm so sorry. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.
I wish I had been there, too! That's hilarious!
That was a fun video Krissy. I'm sorry about your uncle. Is he on your dad's side?
We have some great memories don't we?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wasn't there for that Reunion. That was so funny and so hard to watch at the same time. Thanks for sharing it :)
Kristin, I'm so sorry. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.
I wish I had been there, too! That's hilarious!
That was a fun video Krissy. I'm sorry about your uncle. Is he on your dad's side?
We have some great memories don't we?!
Post a Comment