Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You're welcome!

I have now added 8 new posts to the blog! You heard, me- EIGHT! You even need to go to "older posts" to see them all! Just because I love you. And just because Brea is too fun to keep to myself.
Wuv You!

4 comments:

erika said...

Yes! I turned my back for 10 minutes, and you already added 2 posts?? Get cooler! I'm not going to lie, the St. George post made me a bit homesick - so it's a good thing I'll be seeing you guys on the 11th, right??

Love you soooo much!

P.S. How did you ever get Suzie to get her hair wet? That NEVER happens!

Tawni & Dan said...

Yes! Loved it, loved it! That was almost like Christmas for me. I kept having to tell Dan to come back and look all of the pictures.

I know how Erika feels! At least she lives in a cool place where people want to visit her :) It's just to hard to be away from that cute little Brea.
P.S. Baby Ty is to die for. Good job you Lou!
Love ya'll!

Kandis Mortensen said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
WUV YOU TOO!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for all the new posts! I've missed seeing what you guys have been up to. We had so much fun in St. George, I really want to go again. Bryan almost has me convinced to try golfing. You are my inspiration, although I know I will never be as good as you! Welcome back to the blogging world! Brea is still adorable as ever!