We attended the Payne family reunion in Fairview this year, but these pictures don't really prove it. I wasn't a great photographer. What is not pictured is the super fancy (and by super fancy I mean really ghetto) Fairview golf course, where my cousins jumped their golf cart off of the ladies tee box. I don't know how they survived. They caught some major air. Brea had a great time wtih her cousins, though:
We even got a little fishing time in:

The Rowleys opted for a Cinema Survivor rather than a reunion. That's right- my family would rather watch movie after movie than get together and talk like normal families might. The rules were that you could not leave the room for any reason (oh, and you were disqualified if you peed your pants). Brea and I lasted about 5 minutes. There was a 4-way tie for first- the crazies made it all the way to 6 am. I don't know how their bladders made it that far.
We even got a little fishing time in:
The Rowleys opted for a Cinema Survivor rather than a reunion. That's right- my family would rather watch movie after movie than get together and talk like normal families might. The rules were that you could not leave the room for any reason (oh, and you were disqualified if you peed your pants). Brea and I lasted about 5 minutes. There was a 4-way tie for first- the crazies made it all the way to 6 am. I don't know how their bladders made it that far.



1 comment:
That Sounds like one of the funnest activities EVER! :)
Post a Comment