We went to St. George to visit baby Ty, but unfortunately the kiddos weren't allowed in the hospital, so we had to look for ways to entertain ourselves. We started it off by swimming. We even got Suz to swim!
You wouldn't know it, but Mike has some mad handstand skills.


You wouldn't know it, but Mike has some mad handstand skills.














4 comments:
That was a very FUN post Kristen! I love that grandpa and Jordan have little snakes and the little boy has a HUGE sword! Soooo funny! I also love that you can have so much fun with kids...enjoying yourself just as much! :) Thanks for sharing!
Oh! I also wanted to add that I LOVE Mr. Napkin head! What a funny thing! I even enjoyed it while watching 'The Vacation.' :) Sooo glad you guys implement Mr. Napkin head in your every day lives. :)
Pirate Island-we are total fans!!!
Krissy,
Okay, I just completed the whole blogathon...and I loved all 50 of your new posts!! I especially love all the cute, cute pics of Brea; how can she be so big already? I love her "kissy" face, and I also love Mr. Napkin Head....you need to post more often!
Post a Comment