Mike is trying to help Brea with her hand-eye coordination. I'll tell him to keep working on it.
Brea loves to help, so everything takes ten times longer to do, but I'm not ashamed to say that I put her to work!
Sometimes cute dresses just get in the way, so Brea goes ahead and strips down to her diaper. After all, those thighs are nothing to be ashamed of!
Carter got some wicked-awesome frogs for his birthday. Brea could not get enough. She kept telling them "jump! jump!"
Brea loves her bapa!
Brea is also obsessed with Farm country. We go there at least once a week to ride the horseys and see the animals. She stands at the edge of the cages yelling for each animal to "Come!" I think eventually they'll learn not to listen. She actually kissed a cow on the head last time we went.






No comments:
Post a Comment