and our two beautiful girls
I hate missing the Lehi Roundup! The outfits this year were pretty amazing, though I'll admit that I miss the bear face and turkey. Miss you too much!
Hi. Again.I just saw your warning comment, but I saw it too late! Can I interest you in a blog by tomorrow night?? I promise, I'll do better! By the way, I haven't commented on Brea's chaps. They are the best thing that ever happened...on earth. Love her.
Now that is the family picture to go above the fireplace! Love it! You guys are so funny. Erika is right- Brea's chaps are the best thing ever... at least since her wrangler bloomers from last year. We need to hit a rodeo so Bryn can show em off!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hate missing the Lehi Roundup! The outfits this year were pretty amazing, though I'll admit that I miss the bear face and turkey.
Miss you too much!
Hi. Again.
I just saw your warning comment, but I saw it too late! Can I interest you in a blog by tomorrow night?? I promise, I'll do better!
By the way, I haven't commented on Brea's chaps. They are the best thing that ever happened...on earth. Love her.
Now that is the family picture to go above the fireplace! Love it! You guys are so funny. Erika is right- Brea's chaps are the best thing ever... at least since her wrangler bloomers from last year. We need to hit a rodeo so Bryn can show em off!
Post a Comment