Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's official!

My brother Kimball is an Elder! We had to say goodbye at Kneaders this morning due to the swine flu epidemic at the MTC (only one car can go to drop the missionaries off at the curb). My cousin Preston is quarantined there at the MTC due to flu-like symptoms... Hopefully Kimball will somehow escape the sickness!
Argentina is lucky to get such an amazing young man to serve there! We love you, Kimball!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so exciting for you and your family! Despite the swine flu thing! My sister has heard of three fellow employees with confirmed cases! She lives in our basement apartment so I'm sure we've all been exposed! Yippee!

erika said...

Geez I can't get over how old Miles looks! He'll be a great missionary.

Susan Whittenburg said...

I love when you post. That little girl of yours is one in a million. Everyone needs Brea around. We'll miss Miles too, by the way. LOVE YOU~

Tawni & Dan said...

You two both look so cute in that picture. I'm still getting used to seeing you as a brunette. Ha! Not fair that you can pull both off so beautifully!