My friend Kerri and I had a blast on our golf adventure in St. George/Mesquite. My husband is the coolest to stay home with cute Brea while I'm gone golfing, getting massages, and hanging out in Lou and Layth's AMAZING new house. Here is a picture of Kerri and I showing up the guys we got paired with at Sand Hollow:




4 comments:
How cool are you? I LOVE that you had a little golf get-away! You are pretty sweet as.
But a post without picture of Brea? Shame on you!
That sounds so fun! Did you get any pictures of their house? I haven't heard anything about it or seen any pics! I think I need a girls' getaway weekend!
Krissy too funny I work with Kerri and had no idea you guys were friends what a small world. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I am heading down next week to pick up my new road bike I cant wait!
Mindee
I'm so glad you got to go and have fun! You deserve it- you're the best mommy I know.
Post a Comment