Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Last Hurrah

Kimball did an amzing job at his mission farewell on Sunday (sorry, no pictures)- even managing to upstage his musical number... a solo by David Archuleta. The fam took off the next day for a three-day adventure in Heber/Park City. Here are a million pictures to document the
exciting events:





We drew names and shopped at the outlets for $15 gifts for each other. Here me, mom, and Tay are showing off our new kicks. Pretty awesome~
and of course, Tanner with his grill~





The new coaster at Park City Mountain Resort is SOOOO fun! Make sure you double up on the tiny cars for maximum speed (Tay and Jordan even managed to squeeze into one)
We are going to miss this face!
We got a caricature done while we were there. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that my baby and husband are a lot better looking than this portrait would lead you to believe....
I guess you get what you pay for!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow. that is the WORST caricature I've ever seen. Did the artist even look at you guys?

Chelsea Stewart said...

How fun Krissy! Congrats to Kimball! I have to agree, however, that caricature is pretty bad...it made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Lou said...

Hey sista! So, I was secretly wondering if you will bring those new kicks to St. George...and maybe let a sister-in-law borrow them? I LOVE em! Good luck this week with your missionary. He'll be amazing.

love you.
LOU

Tawni & Dan said...

I think I need a copy of that caricature to put on my wall. I don't have a family portrait of ya'll. It's just too cute... well, at least I would get a good laugh out of it everyday!