I have the cutest little girls ever. Even their backsides are adorable.
We headed down to St. George all together in March to find some warm weather. We made a few stops at the coolest park ever, played some golf, spent quality time with family, did a little shopping, and Jordan got to see some of the Mountain West Tourney in Vegas.
Here are a few more random shots from the month of March~
Brea bit her lip pretty badly, and Jordan being the amazing father he is brought her flowers to cheer her up. How cute is that!?!?
I'm SO SO happy you updated! But it's really making me miss this cute girls. I just want to squeeze them. That is the most adorable bum crack in the world!
1 comment:
I'm SO SO happy you updated! But it's really making me miss this cute girls. I just want to squeeze them. That is the most adorable bum crack in the world!
Post a Comment