Friday, May 6, 2011

February

February was a big month for all of us. Kaylin starting eating, found her feet, and finally got to try out her one Christmas present-thanks for the bumbo, Santa!


Kaylin and I also took a quick trip up to Idaho to meet my adorable neice, Mayzie. She did not disappoint!
Dan and Tawni were quite the hosts- Tawni made Kaylin this hat and some amazing crocheted boots.
Kaylin decided to wear this hat everywhere we went, uh and why wouldn't she?!?!
We also ventured out to the Ice Festival in McCall. Totally worth the drive, the stops for breastfeeding along the way, and the several diapers that were changed in the car.
Why can't my sister live closer? :(




Such a fun little trip. Thanks, Dan and Tawni for being amazing. Can't wait to see Bryn and Mayzie again. I'm totally going through withdrawals.

Jordan and Brea couldn't stand to be home alone without Kaylin and I, so they took off to warmer weather to visit Lou and Layth in St. George. Here is a little taste of what they did on their little get-away.
So... this next picture is the worst camera phone picture ever, but I just can't leave it out. Brea was a little stubborn when it came to her potty training. Who knew that all it took to get her to commit was letting her choose her reward. What reward, you ask? Rollerskating. She loved it. Jordan did not. Any ideas why?
Well, I felt a little bad taking off to Idaho and leaving Jordan with a newly potty-trained little girl, but they both handled it like champs. The only incident was during the Superbowl. Jordan heard Brea yelling from the other room "Help, help, emergency!" He ran to see what the problem was, and all Brea said was "I have a meatball in my pants." Maybe this little incident was what led her to calling her big girl undies "poop-socks." I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to eat a meatball at a superbowl party again.

1 comment:

Tawni & Dan said...

Yes, I did comment on nearly every post. How could I not? You are the best sister a girl could ask for. It meant so much to me to have you come meet Mayzie. Best Aunt ever. We miss you guys so much. Couldn't love you more.