Monday, November 1, 2010

Soaking It In

With Jordan's crazy travel schedule in August and September, Brea and I had a lot of time to enjoy her last few months as an only child. We spent a day shopping and playing in Park City, spent a lot of time golfing (I golfed right up until the day before I delivered),
went to the circus...
...where Brea practiced her acrobatics in the aisle...but things are always more fun when daddy is around~

We also got to go to Cornbelly's with Suz, Kam, Lou and the cousins.


We've also spent a lot of time getting ready for the baby to come
and enjoying the Halloween season.

Baby Kaylin is lucky to have such an amazing big sister!

1 comment:

Tawni & Dan said...

Bryn wanted to see the baby, so we had to check out the blog again. Luckily I did cause I hadn't seen this post!! Baby Kaylin IS so lucky to have Brea as her big sister. Those were the cutest pictures. I loved the last one of her in the leaves. She is seriously so pretty!