OOOooooo, you just wait, before you know it she will be arguing with her sister over who has to put the cups or the silverware away...not that-that happens in our house.;)
Ok, I am now officially updated! Thanks for all the posts--I LOVE reading them--I'd say Brea definitely has a future as a genius! LOVE YOU BREA! Thanks so much for keeping my sons entertained!
5 comments:
That is a priceless picture. I love it.It made me smile.
Aren't kids so darn cute!
Everything about little Brea makes me smile.
OOOooooo, you just wait, before you know it she will be arguing with her sister over who has to put the cups or the silverware away...not that-that happens in our house.;)
Ok, I am now officially updated! Thanks for all the posts--I LOVE reading them--I'd say Brea definitely has a future as a genius! LOVE YOU BREA! Thanks so much for keeping my sons entertained!
Post a Comment