Congrats! She is beautiful! I love all of her hair. I'm glad that Brea has had some practice with Taco, now she's a pro. :) Hopefully I'll see you when we come out next month. Enjoy having two....it's always fun. Ha ha.
I didn't even know you had her!! Congrats! And if you need anything don't hesitate to call or post a cry for help on the ole blog if you feel sheepish asking. :) P.S. Taco? I LOVE IT!!
Congratulations to you! I am so jealous of all that hair...my kids don't have hair like that until a few years after they're born!! I can't wait to meet cute little Kaylin...
If you think she is adorable in these pictures, you should see her in person!! And Brea was totally right when she said, "she is the perfect baby for me to have as a sister". Thanks for another beautiful granddaughter!
17 comments:
What a cute little girl...cant wait to meet her! And only Brea would have a baby doll named Taco!
She is so precious! I love all that hair! Congrats you guys.
What a darling little thing! Congrats and we hope to see you soon :)
Congrats! She is beautiful! I love all of her hair. I'm glad that Brea has had some practice with Taco, now she's a pro. :) Hopefully I'll see you when we come out next month. Enjoy having two....it's always fun. Ha ha.
Congrats! I love her hair! I hope mine has some :) How is it going with 2 kids?!
My mom and dad were just telling me your good news this weekend :) Congrats!!!
Oh, Kristen!! She's beautiful!!! Congratulations! I hope everything is going well for you all!!!
Congrats! What a sweet little girl. I love the hair. She must take after Brea. Hopefully everyone is adjusting well. :)
I didn't even know you had her!! Congrats! And if you need anything don't hesitate to call or post a cry for help on the ole blog if you feel sheepish asking. :)
P.S. Taco? I LOVE IT!!
I love her hair! She looks a lot like Brea huh?! I love her already and how Brea is with her! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics
I cannot get enough of all of that hair! Congrats to all, she is adorable!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a cute family you have!
Congratulations to you! I am so jealous of all that hair...my kids don't have hair like that until a few years after they're born!! I can't wait to meet cute little Kaylin...
Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous!!!
Oh Krissy she is adorable! Congratulations to you and your family. Look at all of that hair!!!
If you think she is adorable in these pictures, you should see her in person!! And Brea was totally right when she said, "she is the perfect baby for me to have as a sister". Thanks for another beautiful granddaughter!
Look at that hair!!! She is perfect! Congratulations!
Post a Comment