Sunday, August 15, 2010

Enter baby Will

Kandis' baby, Will, is our new obsession. He is adorable. And sooo nice. I'd say almost too nice, but I don't want to jinx it for Kandis. She deserves an easy, perfect little baby! Here is a little proof that he is already the most loved baby around~

...and half of the family hasn't even met him yet. Let the smothering begin! Brea has loved it, though, because while Kam and Colbs have been stuck in the hospital (thanks to a teeny scare and a short stay in the NICU) she has had lots of cousin time. She simply can't get enough of these darling boys!



2 comments:

Elise said...

That title scared me, I thought you'd had your baby...even though I know you are having a girl. Any how what an adorable baby boy! Looks like you've been having a ton of fun this summer.

Lou said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! I just spent the last hour catching up. I don't think it's wasting time when you're family?

Either way, I loved every picture, and your baby girl(s).

See you on the golf course in just a few days. I don't want to bring this up, but remember when Layth and I won the ENTIRE tourney? Remember when you couldn't hit the ball? ummm, 15 times in a row? Remember how hard you and Jord were laughing? Remember how much fun we had? Sounds like we should do it again..I hear pregnant golfers do better...so bring it. That's right, already a little trash talk.