Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tea For Two

These two darling cousins were born on the same day, one year apart. That special day is coming up soon, but why wait to celebrate?





I couldn't adore my sister more. It's great to always have a friend just a phone call away. I just wished she lived a little closer.
I also adore my little princess. I'd do anything for that girl.

This last one's for you, mom. Thanks for your photography skills. Is there anything you can't do?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That last picture seals the deal, Brea is THE funniest kid I've ever met. She makes me smile everytime I look at her!

Rowley Family said...

They are so adorable! I love that last picture!

Chelsea Stewart said...

What a cute, cute idea! I absolutely love it! Cute girls, cute outfits, cute pictures...oh, how I love Brea.

You guys are so creative!