Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

We were so excited for the good weather on Halloween, because that meant we could keep up our tradition of Halloween golf! I guess it had been a while since we had been to the course, because when we pulled into the parking lot Brea announced, "We're Home!" Poor girl, being raised on the golf course and all. Brea is so nice to keep score for us... although sometimes it's hard to read her writing...

My mom makes a exquisite chicken!

Brea loved trick-or-treating, but it was just too overwhelming to choose from all the candies. She'd just stand there on each porch staring at all the options.



There's never been a cuter Elmo!

3 comments:

Ryan Smart said...

Not gonna lie--there really hasn't been a cuter elmo...and possibly chicken for that matter. Guys, you are one cute family. Is it bad than Camryn says, "We're home!" when we're at the outlet mall? Okay she really doesn't, I do.

It think it's time for Brea to come down and visit Disneyland don't you? Great, we'll see you soon.

Tawni & Dan said...

I've been dying for the Halloween post! I LOVE the "behind" shot. That is so precious. Seriously, what other Grandma would you see dress up as a chicken? And Brea rocked that Elmo suit :)

Natalie said...

Hahaha your mom cracks me up in her chicken outfit! Awesome. Brea was workin her elmo costume too.