Monday, November 16, 2009

The Get-Away

We went hereTo visit herand himand did ALL of this








why does vacation always go by so quickly?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi my name is Natalie and I live there too! :) I should have given you my #. Looks like you guys had fun! I should meet your sister in law sometime, I'm sure she could show me all the cool places. I want to know what trail you are on with the bike things? Fun, fun.

erika said...

We did have fun, didn't we? I keep trying to explain the Chris/German situation to my coworkers, but nobody quite understands. Fantastic weekend! I'm so sad it's already over!

erika said...

Why aren't more people commenting? This was a fabulous post and an even more fabulous little vacay. Some people just don't appreciate the surrey.

Krissy said...

I think there are no comments because some of the best parts of the vacation are not pictured... Chris (the awesome guy from Germany we picked up on the surrey), my amazing bargains at the bargain basement, throwing paper airplanes off your 24th story balcony (your welcome, homeless people, for the money jordan included in his), the best ribs ever at Houston's, the amazing view from the Cliff House, my delicious bone-in filet at BoBo's, the klu-klux-kitty, flying off of the end of the cement slide while still sitting on my plastic lid, the unbeatable icecream (even if it may or may not have been made out of breastmilk...don't worry, readers, it really isn't). I'm pretty sure that's why no one is commenting. Oh, and ps- happy birthday yesterday!

Susan Whittenburg said...

Okay girls, here's my post. It looks like you had a ton of fun. But I still feel a little bit sorry for you since you weren't the ones having sas much fun as I was with little Bea. She is pure entertainment! I do have to admit that seeing the "Frisc" with a bright blue sky looked awfully enticing. Nothing like San Fran in November.