She really is too cute! I am obsessed with her elmo costume and all those pictures you took! She is such a sweet little girl and full on is like a little girl now not a baby! Love her
I'm glad you found me! Brea is so cute! I'll definitely pass along your email to Kenzie so she can send you an invite to her blog. Hopefully we'll see you soon... maybe during the holidays!
5 comments:
She really is too cute! I am obsessed with her elmo costume and all those pictures you took! She is such a sweet little girl and full on is like a little girl now not a baby! Love her
Erica stole what I was going to say... So dido ha ha. Her hair is so cute- it looks so blonde!
Your blog is VERY cute! You have the cutest pictures of Brea! She is almost 2 now right?
I'm glad you found me! Brea is so cute! I'll definitely pass along your email to Kenzie so she can send you an invite to her blog. Hopefully we'll see you soon... maybe during the holidays!
Way cute pic!
Post a Comment