I am laughing so hard at the picture of Brea pushing her empty costume in the stroller. So funny! She and BrinLee (sp?) are the cutest little halloweeners ever.
Are you sure that Elmo can't make a surprise visit to St. George on Halloween??
I could look at this post all day long. I'm so proud of our girls for being so good! I thought it was going to be a disaster. We had the greatest time with you guys. Thanks for dropping your week and spending it with us. Love you.
3 comments:
I am laughing so hard at the picture of Brea pushing her empty costume in the stroller. So funny! She and BrinLee (sp?) are the cutest little halloweeners ever.
Are you sure that Elmo can't make a surprise visit to St. George on Halloween??
I could look at this post all day long. I'm so proud of our girls for being so good! I thought it was going to be a disaster. We had the greatest time with you guys. Thanks for dropping your week and spending it with us. Love you.
She is growing up so fast! Canyou even believe it? Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment