Friday, October 9, 2009

Reintroducing Brea to Fall

Colts Football...Halloween Costumes (don't worry, more pictures to come)...
Golfing in long-sleeves and pants...
Wearing socks
(she loves them so much she wears them on her hands as well)...

And of course, Conference! Before Conference began we talked to her about apostles and prophets, so when President Monson got up to speak Saturday morning Brea said, "oh... wow... Prophet!" She could not be cuter. That was about the extent of her attention span, however, so we spent the remainder of that and subsequent sessions doing things like this:
In other heart-melting news: the other day I said
"Brea, I love you." She responded with this:
"I love you, too. Mom, you're the best."

4 comments:

Elise said...

Brea is so adorable, she is growing up so much! It is so fun when they start talking.

erika said...

Oh geez. Get cuter Brea! I can't even stand how big she is getting! I miss her (and you & Gus) almost too much.

I can't wait to see more picture of little Elmo!

Erin Axson said...

oh my goodness. that girl slays me. We must get together soon!

Tawni & Dan said...

I missed this post... How could I? She is to die for. I should've snuck her in my suitcase.