Baby Ty is just too darn cute! And we could never turn down a chance to see Erika... we were certainly missing Jensen on our little jaunt to Saint George, though. Kandis took this cutest picture ever of the handsome boy with his amazing mommy~
Poor baby Ty was smothered by Brea all weekend. When ever he would make a peep she'd say "cryin'... kiss, kiss" and of course kiss his head.
Baby Ty is a fast learner. How can I know this so soon, you ask? Well, just check out the look on his face whenever Brea would come near:
There was also a lot of this (Suz and Erika caught in the act of fighting over the baby). I guess Brea isn't the only smother-er afterall~
Poor baby Ty was smothered by Brea all weekend. When ever he would make a peep she'd say "cryin'... kiss, kiss" and of course kiss his head.
Baby Ty is a fast learner. How can I know this so soon, you ask? Well, just check out the look on his face whenever Brea would come near:
There was also a lot of this (Suz and Erika caught in the act of fighting over the baby). I guess Brea isn't the only smother-er afterall~








2 comments:
I so need to go see that baby! Can I invite myself to come next time? He is so cute! I'm serious about going with you if it's ok with everyone. Let me know!
Kris,
You are such a sweetheart. I'm loving all these posts of baby Ty! Thanks for coming down...my highlight was when B first met my baby. Cutest thing in the world. We'll be seeing you soon! It's hunting season remember?
Love you,
Post a Comment