...except in the pouring rain, of course. Niki, Cole, Brea and I were able to have lunch and see a few animals before the monsoon began. Thanks, Cole, for lending Brea a jacket! I guess we'll have to wait until next year to experience all the fair has to offer.


Since we didn't have a ton of luck at the fair, I offered to take Brea to see the ponies at Farm Country, but she opted for the Dinosaur Museum instead. When you go just before closing you have the place to yourself!




Since we didn't have a ton of luck at the fair, I offered to take Brea to see the ponies at Farm Country, but she opted for the Dinosaur Museum instead. When you go just before closing you have the place to yourself!





1 comment:
You can not tell that we are SOPPING wet in those pics. Oh well, I guess we'll have to go back next year!
Post a Comment