Watch out when the Payne family shows up at the Miller MotorSports Park ready to Go-Kart. We will pass you on corners, flip rocks in your face, and probably run you off the track.
Oh geez...the Payne's are at it again. You all crack me up. You know something is serious when it includes a head sock. Gross.
I can't even tell you how excited I am that you guys are coming on Friday! I can't wait to see you! Poor Jensen is kicking himself for staying home this weekend!
2 comments:
Oh geez...the Payne's are at it again. You all crack me up. You know something is serious when it includes a head sock. Gross.
I can't even tell you how excited I am that you guys are coming on Friday! I can't wait to see you! Poor Jensen is kicking himself for staying home this weekend!
Love you! And I'll SEE YOU SOON!
Wow, we are so good lookin! You and Jordan do know how to rock a head sock. So fun! I already miss being down there.
Post a Comment