Looks like you're officially addicted! What pride, what joy I feel! You're a pro! keep 'em coming! That baby girl is such a miracle in our lives (and you too!) Words cannot express how happy I am you've joined the blogging community--I can't get enough of those cute golf pics! Love you!
Krissy I noticed your comment on Nik's blog, so I decided to drop by, hope you don't mind. Your little family is adorable!!! I'm excited to check in and see what you guys are up to. You may drop by ours anytime natelise.blogspot.com
thanks for giving me your blog address because those golf pictures of brea would make anyone smile and laugh!! LOVE it! And I'll try to remember and tease jordan about being a blogging family next time I see him.
3 comments:
Looks like you're officially addicted! What pride, what joy I feel! You're a pro! keep 'em coming! That baby girl is such a miracle in our lives (and you too!) Words cannot express how happy I am you've joined the blogging community--I can't get enough of those cute golf pics! Love you!
Krissy
I noticed your comment on Nik's blog, so I decided to drop by, hope you don't mind. Your little family is adorable!!! I'm excited to check in and see what you guys are up to. You may drop by ours anytime natelise.blogspot.com
thanks for giving me your blog address because those golf pictures of brea would make anyone smile and laugh!! LOVE it! And I'll try to remember and tease jordan about being a blogging family next time I see him.
Post a Comment