Jordan has been helping Brea practice in preparation for Halloween...
Looks like the practice paid off, because we had a lovely round of Halloween golf. We typically leave a bag of candy on the porch and golf until it's too dark to see where our ball went- then off to the parent's for chili....who needs trick or treating anyway?


luckily Brea loves the golfing as much as we do~
Brea can't get enough of grandma's Halloween decorations (but she doesn't love them enough to put down her Snickers bar to play with them herself- that's what Suz is for)
Bet you can't find Waldo....
Brea is trying to slim down those thunderous thighs, so she's decided just to enjoy the candy by chewing on it through the wrapper:
The kids were pretty much done with smiling for the camera by this point, but they still look pretty stinkin' cute!
This face says it all
so does this one
Ever wonder what Brea looks like drinking from a cup by herself?








8 comments:
Yes! Excellent Halloween update! I'm totally surprised that you guys went golfing...that is so unlike you! Brea's costume was the coolest thing ever and I'm totally MAD at someone for not telling me that she has 2 upper teeth!! When did this happen? Keep the posts and pictures coming. I sure love all 3 of you!
What a cute and excellently well mannered little one you have....to let you all play a round of golf. :) Amazing!
I love the golf costume...especially on Jordan! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
Teach em young, that's what you gotta do! What a cutie!!
love the picture of brea looking tired. So, i just wanted to tell you that i just tried one of the iTrain workouts--LOVED it! Thanks for introducing me to them!
She is such a doll! I'm glad you're getting Brea started young with the golfing...Brock will be forever indebted to you when you teach me the game of golf!
Thanks again for today. It was so fun! P.S. I can't find Niki's blog so if you could send me the link, that would be wonderful!!!
Cute pictures! Okay so I can't find the paper you gave me with your email, but I did remember your blog address! SO send me an email and I'll send you an invite. Thanks, I hope all is well with you guys.
How's your dad liking his new calling? Pretty crazy-it's going to be a long 5 yrs. Talk to you later.
nattram@hotmail.com
Will you email me your address for Christmas cards??
Post a Comment