Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry, honey, we are now a blogging family

I waited until we were golfing to tell Jordan that we now have a blog hoping it would soften the blow, but as you can tell, he still wasn't pleased...


Maybe he'll feel better when he understands what blogs are really all about. Jensen informed me that "blogs are just where you put a bunch of crap so you don't have to call anyone." Well... don't be expecting calls anytime soon friends and family- you'll have to check the blog to see if we're still alive! And Jensen, just for being so awesome, I'll include that wonderful picture of Climber on the way home from the vet:

2 comments:

erika said...

Oh Krissy!

Love the blog! And thank for you representing Climber as well (I do hope that you noticed that harness that we walk her in...) Anyway, I am excited to see more and more pictures of Baby Brea! Keep the great posts coming! (Now we'll have to talk Loucy back into blogging since she fell off the wagon!)

PS, sorry Jord! Umm...in your face?

Susan Whittenburg said...

Unlike Jordan, I give this blog a big thumbs UP! Nothing better than mom/grandma having darling pictures to look at on her computer! Keep them coming. Can you believe how much Brea has grown? Her first year is going WAY faster than your pregnancy;).
Love you all~