For some reason Suz, Kandis, and I had the bright idea of running in the Lavender Days 5k in Mona at 7 am the morning after we played in a night golf tournament (which didn't start until 10 pm). It was beautiful, however, and the apple slushie we stopped for at the Red Barn on the way home made it all worthwhile. 








4 comments:
Way to go! That is so beautiful, it looks fake :) Who knew Mona had so much to offer...
It's NEVER about the race, ALWAYS about the treats after...
For those of you who are interested, Krissy kicked butt at the race. Kandis and I were lucky to get a glimpse of her now and then as she expertly wove through the crowd of runners. Sure proud of you. But seriously, the drive to and from the race, including the stops for treats was the highlight of my weekend!
Good work!! We drove by those fields on the way down to St. George and it was amazing!! I've never seen so much purple!
Cris said that she saw you there! You are a champ!
Post a Comment