and our two beautiful girls
How could I love that girl any more? That first picture is to die for- I love her facial expression. I miss her too much. Send her up with mom and dad for the weekend K? Paaleeese!!!
That is one low-maintenance little girl. Just give her a cupboard or a deck with some crackers and she is happy! Sure do love her~
She is so cute! One of my boy's favorite places is under the cupboard too. Too funny.
Oops, I hate to delete my original comment because I spelled PLEASE wrong. How embarrassing! The original message said, "New post please!" I miss you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How could I love that girl any more? That first picture is to die for- I love her facial expression. I miss her too much. Send her up with mom and dad for the weekend K? Paaleeese!!!
That is one low-maintenance little girl. Just give her a cupboard or a deck with some crackers and she is happy! Sure do love her~
She is so cute! One of my boy's favorite places is under the cupboard too. Too funny.
Oops, I hate to delete my original comment because I spelled PLEASE wrong. How embarrassing!
The original message said, "New post please!"
I miss you!!
Post a Comment