Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunny Days

Brea and I are so happy not to be cooped up in the house anymore. It was a long winter. We went to Thanksgiving Point last week with some friends to enjoy the Tulip Festival.


Brea has been addicted to the park thanks to her time with Kandis and the boys. She can't get enough of the slides and is even brave enough to swing on her own when my mom isn't around to hold her


Brea got some new bows and thought it was time daddy started looking pretty too
This week we hit the animal farm and Brea was more interested in making sure Brooks was holding her hand than she was in looking at the animals. This didn't last long...Brooks gets tired of all of Brea's affection (or should I say attempts at control) pretty quickly.
True love is sharing your sucker with your cousin
Jordan doesn't dress like this all the time, but I have to admit, a little baby cowgirl piece of me wishes he would!

1 comment:

erika said...

Brea's hair in piggy tails? You have got to be kidding me! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love that Brea is always smothering Brooks with love. How funny!

Is it November yet??? Get out here!