Brea knew what was coming when I started packing, so she did everything she could to try to be packed as well, but to no avail- sorry again, Brea (don't worry she had a blast with Kam and Colby and the boys while we were gone)
Jordan qualified for a trip paid for by Kansas City Life, so we took advantage of the time at the spa, 3 days of golf, good food, and entertainment. We also loved spending a few more days with Big Mike and Suz!


Jordan qualified for a trip paid for by Kansas City Life, so we took advantage of the time at the spa, 3 days of golf, good food, and entertainment. We also loved spending a few more days with Big Mike and Suz!










2 comments:
Yeah yeah! I love when you update. You guys are just too much fun! I'm mostly just mad I can't babysit when you are off on your amazing vacations. I want that cute little girl. I could look at those pictures all day. She looks so old in the picture of her in the suitcase! I miss her already- and of course you two :)
Haha. I'm happy that you can appreciate my total-blog-take-over!
I'm pretty sure that you win the award for most/best posts in one day! I checked your blog every hour and each time I had something new! Keep that up!
You know, I miss you too much. I'm already counting down until November!!
PS - Someone's happy birthday is on it's way to your doorstep. Should be there by tomorrow at the latest!
Post a Comment