What are you to do when you get thirsty during your bath? Brea knows!

These next few pictures are from a few days earlier in the month that Brea and I spent some quality one-on-one time at our favorite place (the golf course, of course)

and our two beautiful girls
5 comments:
would it be creepy if I came to your house and just watched her ALLLL day? seriously, would it?
Brea is such a CUTIE! I can't believe that she is walking!!
My golf clubs see the light of day about once a year, That is Nate's idea of a date. :)
That is so fun! I am glad that we can find it in ourselves to do whatever it is that little tots do. :) It definitely makes life a little more interesting...and fun! :)
Hey Krissy! Your little girl is so adorable! I just couldn't get enough of her on Halloween in that golf outfit. You are such a cute fam. Hope all is well with you guys!
Krissy! i just found your blog when Erika commented on mine! I was so excited. Your little family is darling and brea is a doll!
Post a Comment