Monday, December 22, 2008

Brea's 1st Birthday!!

Brea was very busy in preparation for her big day... She was so excited, she just couldn't seem to get to sleep...
But eventually December 18th arrived, and she couldn't have been happier with our choices of an elephant chair, a xylophone, and a D-Will jersey:
She immediately went to work, so she wouldn't look like a fool in her new jersey~
I guess practice went well, because she seems pretty proud of herself...
Brea had to immediately try on any new articles of clothing she got for her birthday-
She also couldn't resist trying on grandma's glasses:
Here she is with her adorable little baby cake~
And here she is wearing her adorable little baby cake~
After she had her fill of cake, she just couldn't squeeze back into her pants, so she insisted on going without any...
It was her big, day so I went along with the no pants, and mohawk, besides there truly is no better way to show off your new uggs than without pants!
The next day, the pants mandatory rule was back in force, so Brea agreed to wear the darling outfit Tawni and BrynLee sent her
all-in-all it was a pretty spectacular day, for a pretty spectacular little girl!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I know I say this everytime I talk to you, but she is really the best baby around! So darn CUTE. And I love the uggs.

The Shill Spill said...

I can totally see her as a grandma in 50 years. :)

Niki said...

So cute! I can't believe how old our kids are getting. Cole's birthday is just around the corner. Merry Christmas!

McLerran Family said...

I LOVE those thighs! I'm glad that I have your blog now. I'm really a lot better at keeping in touch this way!

Merry Christmas!!

Tawni & Dan said...

That is the cutest post!!! I have the most beautiful niece in the world! Tell her sorry and thanks for sharing her birthday. I am dying to see her Krissy. Ah. I can't wait for you come and visit. I missed seeing you guys so much over Christmas. You need to coach me on this blog thing. I don't know how to make it all cute. Help! See you soon :)

Elise said...

Hey that is Hudson's favorite past time too (the toilet) UGH!! That cake was SO cute. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Brea is absolutely precious. I miss you, but I am more happy that you are a mom!

Rowley's said...

Hey it's Lenae, I found your blog through Tawni's blog! You seriously have one cute little girl! And she's walking!